- Guest Liaison. We will leave our contact number in the property and act as a ‘first responder’ if guests call with any property related issues.
- Meet and Greet. A meet and greet service is available through ourselves to customers who require it.
- Guest Arrival Amenity Pack. Customers may wish us to supply an arrival ‘amenity pack’. We can provide a basic welcome pack which covers some essentials for guests on arrival. Enhanced or bespoke amenity packs are available in some areas depending on customer requirements.
- Property Inventory. For holiday rental properties, we can provide a full detailed property inventory at the start of a letting period.
- Annual Financial Statements. A running account and receipts are kept by ourselves for any petty cash we hold on your behalf. We can provide you with whatever historical financial data we have when required.
For Holiday Rentals under our service we will initially respond to calls from staying guests. Minor issues will be addressed as and when they occur if appropriate. Our reactive maintenance service includes:
- Initial call handling
- Owner Liaison
- Guest Liaison
- Resolution & follow up
- Changeover Clean. Our holiday changeover clean is suitable for all properties. Including checking the property on departure; cleaning and servicing the property ready for arrivals and liaising with incoming guests on arrival.
- Linen Service. A standard Changeover Clean includes the delivery and collection of a full set of linen and towels to our Local Laundrette, who offer competitive prices for the laundering.
- Property Clean and Set Up. For properties newly appointed as holiday lets, or recently converted from other use, we can clean and set up the property at the beginning of a letting period, in preparation for your first guests!
- Property Deep Cleaning. A one off service can be provided anytime for as many hours as requested. We carry out deep cleans on a six monthly basis which is included in our fee. We can also carry out deep cleans following building or renovation work.
- Vacant Property Refresh. Holiday changeovers are normally conducted on departure. Where a property is left vacant for a period of time, we will if instructed visit the property prior to an arrival to check that everything is in order, and refresh where necessary as agreed.
- Mid-booking Linen Change. For bookings of longer than one week where a linen change is required, we will visit the property to remove and replace dirty linen and towels.